Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Mantle

I finally finished my spring mantle. Yes, I know Spring just started but we had many weeks of spring weather before the official start of Spring.

Sources from left to right:
Tall blue vases - Marshalls.
Watering can from Ben Franklin Craft store.
Faux Boxwood plants - I bought them last year so I'm not sure. Probably Marshalls.
"Keep Calm and Garden On" sign from Barnes and Noble.
Runuculus flower in vase - antique store.
Bloom sign - Joann Fabric.
Apothecary jars from my stash.
Moss birds - Michael's.
Mini bird nests inside apothecary jars - Ben Franklin.

For the picture frame, I took a frame that I found at a thrift store and glued moss on the edges. The pastoral image is from an old calendar.

The pink and green fabric garland I made last year. It has a habit of falling down after I spend an hour trying to hang it. :)




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails