Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dog days of summer giveaway - WINNER!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!! I printed out the names and put them in a hat. My son drew a name. Jenn at Full of Boys is our winner! Congratulations! Jenn, please e mail me with your address.


I've decided to join in on the fun. Shannon is hosting the Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway at Rocks In My Dryer. I'm giving away a copy of the brand-new issue of Scrapbooks etc. (magazine). You can see it here.

If you want to win, just leave a comment, no duplicate entries! I will only ship within the U.S. Just make sure I can find you via your email or blog in case you win and you don't have to be a blogger to win. I'll do the drawing from the comments on Friday, July 27th! So check back sometime then. You can find more awesome blogs that are participating in Rocks In My Dryer's giveaway!Pin It

74 comments:

Amber said...

I would love to win this magazine. Please count me in!

Anonymous said...

love it!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I have never seen this magazine, but I know I would love it. I love scrapbooking!

Thanks for letting me enter.

sunshinedaily4me@cableone.net
Dana in TExas

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

I would LOVE to win this magazine! Please add me to your drawing. Thanks, Amy

Jenn said...

I love scrapbooking - please enter me in!

www.fullofboys.wordpress.com

Amico Dio said...

I love Scrapbooks etc! Please put my name in the hat! Great giveaway!

Grace said...

I LOVE that magazine!!!! Please include me in the drawing!!!

CG said...

I love Mags!

Unknown said...

Sign me up, then come by my blog to see what I made with my scrapbooking supplies -- I'm also giving them away for the bloggy giveaway!

Ann

Unknown said...

Add me please!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have an issue fo that mag! Please enter me into your drawing. Thank You!

Toni said...

So very nice. Count me in, please.
Blessings,
~Toni

JB Mall Enterprises said...

awesome. sign me up

Brandie said...

Would love to be entered in your drawing! Thanks so much! =)

Anonymous said...

I love to scrapbook and would love to win this prize! Thanks so much!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Include me, please!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing; I am sure it has great ideas.

Needleroozer said...

This looks fun! SIgn me up, please.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Fun, fun!

Thanks for including me in your drawing!

homeschool_mommy@cox.net

Jane said...

A bit of inspiration! Count me in!

palmtreefanatic said...

I want this!!!
please sign me up
thank you

Melissa said...

Please include me in your drawing. Thank you!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Add me to the list please. The picture of your little boys is adorable! Thanks for the fun contest.

KarenW said...

I'm always looking for ideas! Sign me up please.

Sally said...

I can always use more scrapbook ideas! =) Sign me up!

Thanks!

Kiy said...

This looks wonderful, please sign me up. Thanks :)

Adena (aka cre82learn) said...

oh I would love this one!!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

I love to play with paper...and photos!
Include me in this fun drawing!

Blessings,
Dolly@From my CHERRY heart

http://frommycherryheart.blogspot.com/

Holly Days said...

Cool! Count me in

bethany said...

Would love this! count me in!

Colette said...

How Fun! Count me in!

pebblesjns said...

I would love to be entered. By the way, your sons are so cute!

Boomeyers said...

Thank you for a chance to win! I love scrapbooking!

boo_meyers@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

Please enter me what a great idea.

Nikki
contact through
Angelheart135@aol.com

Kyra said...

I NEED this! PLease count me in!

Heidi Y said...

Fun giveaway!! love the mag... count me in...

Cindy Vernon said...

Would love this, count me in!

~ said...

count me in please!

Shawna said...

Yay! What a great prize! Please enter me in your drawing, and be sure to drop by mine!

Heather said...

Yes, count me in! I could use some fresh ideas.

Cristina said...

I just started scrapbooking so this would be handy indeed!

Please enter me!

KT said...

Please enter me! Thank you for offering this great giveaway!!

http://bimw.wordpress.com

Liz said...

Great idea...please include me!

Anonymous said...

Please include me!

deb said...

Count me in! Would love to win the magazine.

Jen T. said...

count me in!

Alissa said...

ooh yes! i love that mag...

Tamara said...

I'm sad that as a "Canadian born and raised" you will only ship to the US.

Thankfulheart said...

Wow! It's like Christmas in July! Thanks to all of the wonderful bloggers that are participating in this great give-away!!!

Anonymous said...

would like this

SamandSawyersMom said...

I would love it thanks

Jessica said...

Raising hand, me me me!

Tasha said...

Thank you for entering me for your giveaway. Have a nice day.

kblaidlaw said...

Please enter my name in your drawing. I would love to win!
kblaidlaw@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love this!

Becky said...

Thanks for the chance to win this prize! If I am lucky enough, I can be reached at stampinbliss at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Ruth said...

I love the inspiration I get from crafting magazines!

Karen said...

I would love this! Please count me in, thanks:)

loni said...

I could really use this magazine! Please include me and thanks for sharing!

http://www.lonic.blogspot.com

Elizabeth F. said...

enter me please!

Dianne said...

Nice to meet another paper lover. : )
Please enter me in your contest.
http://diadsie.wordpress.com

Barbara H. said...

Count me in! Thanks!

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

peppylady (Dora) said...

Why not a magazine maybe they will be a great ideals in there.

Please put my name in the hat.

I'm #233

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

I would love to have this magazine - maybe for some inspiration and motivation!

http://www.desperatelyseekingsanity.com/

Linda SS said...

Great magazine! I'd love to win it.

Suzy O. said...

I love scrapbooking count me in

Amy said...

I love scrapbook magazines-- they're full of such neat ideas. Please enter me- thanks!

LivingforGod said...

Please count me in. Thanks!

Melissa said...

I love this magazine! please put me down!

Shawna said...

I would love to win this magazine.

Dawn said...

I would love to get that magazine.

Anonymous said...

What a great and generous giveaway. Count me in! Pick me, pick me!

Anonymous said...

would love to win!

~ said...

Awesome prize...please enter me.

Thanks!

deidra_floyd@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails