Thursday, July 12, 2007

I couldn't believe my eyes

I went to Costco tonight (by myself, yeah!) and noticed something that had me doing a double take. Winter coats for kids. Down with fur-trimmed hoods. Did you know that it was 97 degrees at the Seattle airport yesterday?? Today the high was in the high 80s. Bizarre. I remember a few years back in the middle of July I was trying to buy a simple plastic patio table. I was told that the season was over.

Oh, I also noticed that Costco has stopped selling pools, playground equipment, camping gear, etc. and is now focusing on furniture. A sure sign of "fall." (eyes rolling). I got suckered into this whole madness. They were selling blanket sleepers and I bought some for my boys because I *know* they'll be gone by the time they actually will need to wear them - some time in November.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails