Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Last night Hubby helped the boys make cards for me. Here is the result:

The inside of the card my youngest made cracks me up. He loves fire engines and I love all things tea. So he combined the two.We plan to go out for tea this afternoon. We did that last year so it is becoming a tradition. I hope to have a mini getaway in a few weeks to also celebrate.

Here is a fun fact about my birthday. I was born on Easter Sunday and I thought that year Easter was awfully early. Well, this year it was even earlier.Pin It

8 comments:

Leah Yourstone said...

Happy Birthday dear friend! I hope you have a great day. I love the cards.. the boys did great and kuddos to daddy for helping them!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you enjoyed your tea. Wouldn't it be fun if all us March birthday girls could get together over tea to celebrate with one another?

jennwa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I love homemade cards.

Gerbil said...

Have a very happy birthday!

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday. How precious your children are - I love the cards. It will mean even more years from now when you find it.

My dad kept a card I made from when I was little. I realized I sign my name the same way my son did, with the initial of my last name, like my dad wouldn't know who I was.

Jane said...

Happy Birthday - we love Aries!

Totallyscrappy said...

I hope you enjoyed your special day!

Kim Thomas said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails