Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crying over asparagus

No, A was not crying because he was being made to eat asparagus. Last night he was crying because he was having to WAIT for Mommy to cook the asparagus. I'm not making this up. :)

While I'm bragging about my kids and what they will eat, C was eating hummus and dark rye bread for supper since he didn't want the spaghetti Daddy cooked.Pin It

5 comments:

Leah Yourstone said...

That's just craziness! I have battled with my kids trying to get them to eat the spaghetti!

Melissa said...

Well. Neither of mine like spaghetti but then right now neither of them like much of anything.

My oldest has never been a good eater. My youngest used to eat any fruit or veggie put in front of her and she would even eat weird stuff like lamb. Now she is almost worse than her sister.

Gerbil said...

AWESOME. J loves asparagus too but lordy, the gas it gives him...

I'm impressed with your kids' adventurous eating. :)

Rebeca said...

Wow! That's pretty great! Good job mama!

Nadine said...

I love hummus. I have to say that was really cute story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails