Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Crazy month of May

This month has been so full of activities. It started off with a trip to the ER, then we went to Victoria to celebrate Mother's Day with my parents. A great time was had by all. Our anniversary was this month as well but we haven't been out to celebrate it yet. :(

The boys and I went on a train ride which I need to share photos of.

I had a colonoscopy last week.

We've been getting ready for the big party on Saturday. C turned 2 yesterday and since it was Memorial Day weekend we celebrate it the next weekend. The theme is Bob the Builder. I'll be making a Bob cake. We have yellow foam construction hats for the kids and we have a wheelbarrow race planned. C's big present from us was this.

We're going to see a specialist tomorrow about my oldest son's potty issues. Encopresis-like problems. Not fun. If you are so inclined, I would appreciate your prayers. I'm very worn out from trying to convince him to do #2 on the potty and not withold. He's also slid back into not doing #1 on the potty which is very discouraging.

I'm REALLY looking forward to June. We will go strawberry picking and A will go to vacation bible school and that's it!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails