Friday, May 04, 2007

Sand art is evil

I don't have much more to say than that.

A gets a monthly package from Bri*hter V*sion which is sort of a preschool in a box. He loves it. Every box has a craft in it. This month's was sand art. We just did the craft as per A's request. Not fun for me. The pictures were too small and we ran out of sand so we couldn't finish the second picture (which bothered me not him) I don't think *I* should be tested on *my* manual dexterity (it is bad due to tendonitis anyway) and tolerance for sand spread around my dining room. Coloured sand was also just too tempting for little brother.Pin It

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I used to get those preschool packages too! I am NOT a fan or sand art either!

Kelli

Scribbit said...

I'd never heard of this company but the idea sounds great. I'll have to take a look at it--but not the sand art :)

Thanks for your note, I love hearing from people. I'll be sticking your blog on my RSS feeds so I can visit regularly.

Unknown said...

I love those shipments as well, but yes, sand can be a bad thing combined with a kitchen floor and preschoolers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails