Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Catchin' up with my blogging friends

I'm back. We went on a mini vacation to visit my parents for Mother's Day. A good time was had by all.

I'm catching up with laundry and in between that - reading blogs. 222 new posts while I was gone! I read 39 blogs on a regular basis.

I *though* I'd want to post while I was gone or maybe check my blogs. I didn't have that urge. I finished my CBS lesson *really* early in the week which is a first for me. Staying in a hotel room with the boys meant that my DH and I had to either go to bed when they did or hang out in the bathroom or take turns going to the hotel lobby. A couple hours spent in the quiet lobby and I was done my lesson!Pin It

1 comment:

As He Leads is Joy said...

Glad you are back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails