C and I spent 4 1/2 hours at the hospital last night. 3 1/2 of that was waiting in the waiting room. Yes, I managed to survive that long with a hyper 23 month old in a small place with very little to do. In hindsight I should've brought some toys but my main priority as I left in a hurry was changing his clothes so he wouldn't be wearing a onesie. Onesies are a real pain when the doctors/nurses keep checking his heart rate and also need to watch his chest.
Oh, he's fine, by the way. Asthma. Both my boys have had it at this age. We went to the ER because his breathing was too fast (getting near 60 breaths per minute) and he was working too hard to breathe.
Got home around 1:45 am. Today I feel horrible. I had chills in the night, didn't sleep long enough and I also feel weak. Flu, perhaps. Thankfully my DH worked from home part of the day. I'm so thankful that his job allows that. I don't know how I would've survived today alone.Pin It
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope C is doing better now, Sheila and you didn't come down with the flu! Waiting at the ER is no fun!
Kelli
Post a Comment