We found out today that the owner of the house we are renting is moving back. Oh no! I was pretty shocked to see hubby home at around 3 pm today. My first thought was that he had lost his job. That would be a lot worse news. We have 2 months to find a new place. I'm still in shock. We thought we'd be staying here at least another year and a half.
We drove by a few places today - and "snooped" at a few of them - looking in the windows if no one was home. I feel bad for my toddler. I think the move will be very hard on him. He really needs routine and familiarity. He gets upset if I drive a different route! This is the only home he has known.
Gotta run - Monk is on. The only TV show I really enjoy.Pin It
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment