Wednesday, September 21, 2005

2 Halloween costumes???

I might now end up with 2 costumes for my toddler. That Craigslist seller phoned and e mailed me today to tell me the other potential buyer backed out. ??? Isn't that the 2nd time? Weird. I was gracious about it. I just phoned and said yes, I was still interested in the costume - for $5 why not. So, we went over to her house and A. tried it on. It is a pretty simple costume. I'm glad I didn't buy it new for 20 or 30 bucks.

But, I'm the only bidder on that other costume on eBay. Oh boy. My hubby e mailed the seller and told her the situation. Maybe we could pay her listing fee.

I had the dentist this morning. I probably have two cavities and I need a skin graft on my gums. At least I didn't get the hygenist I don't like. Ha ha. That sounds sort of twisted.

Gotta go - baby's hungry.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails