I am so annoyed at this Craigslist seller. I phoned her to arrange a time to come by tonight and pick up a costume she had agreed to sell me (by e mail). When I phoned she said that another woman was getting it. ??? Someone who first said she wasn't interested and then changed her mind. Huh??? That is completely ridiculous. You can't change your mind and then go to the front of the line. I'm so annoyed with people who can't have a backbone (tell the other woman no) and do things properly. I wish you could rate sellers. I'd give this one a big thumbs down.
I was this close to getting the ultimate costume and for 5 bucks!! She told me she bought it from Lillian Vernon but I looked on the website and it's no longer avail. Of course.
The good news is I found a similiar costume on eBay and I'm the only bidder. It's more money but still really reasonable. Bidding ends tomorrow so I'm "crossing my fingers."Pin It
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment