Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday thoughts

I had a hectic morning. We didn't get out the door to go to playgroup until 11 am. I drove hubby to the bus stop since he lost his glasses and couldn't drive in today. If *I* lost my glasses I'd really be toast. Hubby was working from home this morning so I had to make breakfast, get the kids up and dressed and fed and get ready myself without much help. Usually hubby is a big help in the morning. A. watched the Bob the Builder video a little more than I wanted.

Both kids are sleeping right now. Yeah!! I should nap too.

Playgroup was good. I got a muffin, some tea and a backrub. I miss my friend whose son is now going to pre-school. I got a tip on a place to try out for a haircut for A. He sure needs one.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. I'm dreading it already. It's the hygenist that I don't like. Oh well, it only lasts an hour. I'm also concerned that I might have a cavity. My flossing is non-existant.

I found a costume for sale on Craig's list that is EXACTLY what I'd like to have for A!! It's only 5 dollars too. I hope it hasn't sold yet. It's a cluster of grapes.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails