Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Blooms

Time for a garden stroll.
My newest plant is a columbine. My mother in law grew them in her garden. I think they are beautiful.
The tulips are quite nice this year. I'm wishing I added some darker ones to contrast the white ones.

Some tulip close ups.

Bleeding hearts are a sentimental favourite. My mom used to grow them back in the day.

I have several hostas in shady spots. I appreciate foliage more than I used to.
That means I'm a true gardener. :)

Hellebores are a new addition to my garden.
They come in so many different colours and bloom very early in the year. I'm a fan.

Pasque flowers - a perennial that looks like a crocus.
I'm looking forward to May when my peonies will be in bloom and also my lilac trees.Pin It

1 comment:

As He Leads is Joy said...

i like your tulips. They are beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails