Yes, I know that Easter has passed. :) This is another part of my spring mantle. It feels good to finish a project that I had in the works for some time. The original idea came from this blog.
Supplies needed:
- Martha Stewart hydrangea punch - available at Michael's.
- paper in light shades of purple, blue, green, and pink.
- 200 to 300 pearl pins (for 2 eggs)
- styrofoam eggs
- patience
Directions:
1. Punch out lots of flowers.
2. Layer two and push a pin through them.
3. Push them into the eggs. I like the random look.
Pretty simple. I only poked myself twice. :)
I put them on top of some milk glass containers from my collection. I don't think I need to take them down now that Easter has passed. They are pretty subtle.Pin It
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment