My peonies have already bloomed. This white one is one of the last.
Cloudy, rainy days are good for photographing plants.
I have about17 delphinium in a border in front of our front porch. Since they don't all bloom at the same time, I don't have a good photo of all of them. Here's a few.
We've had a few days of heavy rain which knocks these delicate flowers down.
The roses are in bloom. My favourite are the purple ones.
I also have some coral coloured ones:
I bought a new rose bush on Memorial Day weekend. This bush was 7 dollars, I believe.
I'm slowly adding plants around our gazebo and landscaping as well. It needs to be prettied up a bit to really show off the gazebo.
Yes, I do have some annuals as well. These dark petunias caught my eye at the garden store.
I'm looking forward to the hollyhocks, daisies, and dahlias which are next to bloom.Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment