Boy, it has been a while since I counted my gifts. Life has been busy!
317. The search for a used van is finally over! No more Saturdays spent going to see cars! We started looking in January and took some time off to deal with my health but on Saturday we finally found the right car for our family. I'd like to car pool to school in the fall and be able to give our boys' friends rides with us. Now we have the joy of car payments. :)
318. 15 years of marriage!! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but 15 years ago on May 16th, I married my best friend. We've since moved to a different country, he changed jobs about 6 times, we've gone through rough patches, we mourned the loss of his mother to cancer, we bought a house, we had two baby boys in the span of 24 months, we moved several times, we bought a house and now we're older, wiser and closer than ever!
319. The school year is almost over. This is a mixed blessing. I get less time to run errands alone but I'm always happy to stop driving 20 miles a day. I just hope I don't have to spend too much time shooing the boys away from the computer this summer! I'll write another blog post about ideas for summer activities.
320. I had a fantastic time at the school fundraiser last week. It is a walk-a-thon and the parents get to spray water on the kids as they go by. It was so funny to hear my son's classmates say "oh no, there's Mrs. ......." LOL!
321. A very fun birthday party for my "baby."
322. Good weather so the birthday party could be held outside.
323. A flourishing rose bush.
324. I got to hold an adorable and happy 7 month old baby yesterday. There was a cub scouts leaders' meeting and one of the leaders' wives brought their baby boy. It is great to get my baby fix once in a while!
325. Fun new garden art for my back deck.
I found this for a great price at Sorticulture - a local garden art festival.
Pin It
Monday, June 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment