Wednesday, September 05, 2012

First Day of School 2012

One of my sons is super excited to begin school again. The other is reluctant.
If you know them, you can figure out which one is which. :)

Here are my boys on Day 1:
check out the adorable gap in his front teeth
C looks so happy because he was laughing. We discovered that his pants were on backwards.
He thought that was pretty hilarious. ;) Don't worry - we fixed that.

I love first day photos! I even take a last day of school photo, if I can remember.
You homeschoolers should do first day photos as well!

I hope today goes well for them and their teachers. It sure seems quiet in the house.Pin It

1 comment:

Colette said...

Great pics of your boys!!! Hope they have a fun first day!! I usually take first day of school pictures...but my camera is not working. Sad! =(

Related Posts with Thumbnails