Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring might be coming after all!

Yes, spring might actually be coming to Seattle. Here are some signs:

1. My crocuses are blooming!

2. Baseball practice started yesterday. Yes, I've joined the ranks of those who shuttle their kids back and from extra-curricular activities. My oldest son is now on a baseball team for the first time in his life! I'm thankful I didn't have to stay at the field for the entire practice because it was 44 degrees, rainy, and windy. Brrr! My youngest and I warmed up at the library.
A practicing his catching.

3. My boys played outside in the backyard today because (for the first time in AGES) it wasn't raining!Pin It

2 comments:

malia said...

great update sheila... i am crossing my fingers that my crocuses come up too!
xo Malia

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

When you see them blooming you know Spring is right around the corner or at least it should be! Like your blog. Glad I found it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails