Here is what I've planted so far. I have to do a lot of weeding, unfortunately.Work before play!
Lily of the Valley
Bleeding Heart - I planted 2 tubersI also put a few of these
in my flower bed. They are "tender" perennials, which means I'll have to dig them up in the fall because they won't over-winter. No problem. I think they are worth it.
Note: I did not take any of these photos myself. I think I want a macro lens for my birthday (this Saturday). That's what you need to take really amazing flower photos. Sweetie???
in my flower bed. They are "tender" perennials, which means I'll have to dig them up in the fall because they won't over-winter. No problem. I think they are worth it.
Note: I did not take any of these photos myself. I think I want a macro lens for my birthday (this Saturday). That's what you need to take really amazing flower photos. Sweetie???

2 comments:
Fun! Hope your flowers look that amazing too! Happy Birthday on Saturday!
One of my most favorites plants in my old garden was the bleeding heart - it was huge, it would grow to 4 ft tall! Love gardening, wish I had the motivation for it this year - haha!
Post a Comment