Look what I found at Goodwill on Friday!!!!
NOTE: this is NOT my photo.
I looked on eBay and the shade is selling for over $50 dollars! How much did I pay? $3.00
On Saturday, I found a candlestick lamp base (at Goodwill, of couse) for $4.00 that fits and matches PERFECTLY! Ta da!
A beautiful Shabby Chic lamp for $7.00 that now resides on my bedside table. My table doesn't always look this tidy, btw. :)
I'm linking up to Today's Thrifty Treasures linky party.
Pin It
5 comments:
Ok, so why didn't we got thrifting together, ever?? Haha - good job!
Hi Sheila, I was looking back on some of my posts and found your comment, you asked which thrift store is my fave and I probably would say Value Village, however it seems to be anywhere that I've found my latest treasure at! Your shade is fabulous, it looks wonderful put together with your new lamp! Happy thrifting! (another Washitonian) Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs
Sheila, you are scoring some great deals lately! You need to take me and teach me your secrets. ;)
I haven't been up to Goodwill in a while, maybe it's time!
Nice find!! I love Goodwill! Yeah! I recently got a big Asian type rug there for $10!
Hi Sheila...that is a lovely find at a lovely price. I have a garage salen thrifting party that starts every Friday and runs til Monday nights...just in case you are interested in the future....Have a great weekend. Debbiedoos
Post a Comment