Photo from today's "Aloha to 1st Grade Party."
Today is the last *real* day of school for my oldest son - tomorrow is a Field Day with early dismissal. I can't believe it is over. I have mixed feelings. I'm looking forward to a break from driving. My son goes to a Christian school that is about 10 miles away and I don't carpool with anyone - yet.
One thing I'm sad about is saying goodbye to his teacher, whom I have *loved*.
Since I am such an obsessive photo-taker, I had to take a Last Day of School photo.
3 comments:
His teacher looks very kind and fun!! Happy Summer!! =)
I hear you about wanting a break on the driving. I'm 30 min. away from school and crazy me is considering half day preschool for the little one come fall.
Kelli:
You should seriously look into our school - you live so close to it!!
Post a Comment