My youngest is very adventurous and doesn't have a good sense of what is a good idea and what is not. We were at a fast food restaurant on Friday and he wanted to sit in the wooden high chair. Well, he wanted to *play* in the high chair. He was perched on it, squatting and he tumbled out, head first onto the hard uncarpeted floor. You wouldn't believe the screaming. He is OK, by the way.

We were supposed to have our Christmas family photo taken on Saturday but when I had a good look at his eye Saturday morning, I knew we had to reschedule. There are some things even Photoshop can't fix. Here's hoping NEXT Saturday will work out!
p.s. The photo was taken with my *old* camera. I need a flash drive for my new one so I can share photos.Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment