Well, I've almost survived this week. My oldest is out of preschool on Christmas break and CBS is also on Christmas break. This is bad news for a child who loves structure as much as A does. He also misses the crafts.
I've come up with some activities and crafts to keep him busy. So far we've
- made a card for his best friend
- made a gingerbread man paper chain
- put glitter on wood stars
- enjoyed the indoor playground (twice)
- went back to story time at the library
I still have a Christmas-themed foam craft kit lying around. Tomorrow we'll head back to the library and maybe the childrens museum.
I'm having a terrible time getting my photo cards. I used Shutterfly and I'm very unhappy with the colour. They've already redone them, too. I wore a red sweater for our family photo and it looks WAY brighter and orange-y than in real life. I won't be using them again for Christmas cards. I want to put a sticky note on all the cards I send out saying "my sweater isn't this hideous, really!"Pin It
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Impressive!
I'm soooo not a crafty mom.
However, homemade playdough is a LOT of fun, easy to make, and not as messy as store-bought playdough. You might add it to your week activities.
Post a Comment