Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Preschool milestone


A had his very first "show and tell" at preschool today. He brought Teddy with him. Oh how I wish I could've been a fly on the wall for that!

He seems to be loving school. One thing that I'm surprised by is that A has an *increased* need for structure since starting school. I thought that it would be the opposite. In the afternoons he asks me "what can I do now?" "what are we doing after nap?" It's a bit draining. He used to be quite content to find his own activities. I'm not big into structure and planning. I suggested a craft (that I wanted to do) today but he didn't want to do it. Time to make a crazy can, I guess.

p.s. The crazy can idea is from this book.Pin It

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

So sweet--reminds me of my son and his little dog Little Boy that he carried around in an empty pickle jar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails