I took my boys to the park this afternoon. The weather was warm (for a change) and it wasn't raining (for a change). Also, C, hasn't been getting to sleep until 10 or 11 (seriously) so I want him to get as much exercise as possible in hopes that he'll conk out earlier.
So, my oldest was playing with another boy who was approximately his age. They both went down the slide, copied each other, etc. They were having a great time. (A welcome great change from the demon children I sometimes encounter at the park!) So, this boy wanted A come over to where he was. They hadn't introduced themselves (why ever not? smile) and so this boy didn't know A's name. He called out "Best Friend!" and then "Friend, come here!" It was soooooo cute! My son later said that the boy was his best friend. Ah, the fleeting relationships established on the playground. I would've introduced myself and exchanged phone numbers if this boy had been accompanied by his *mother.* His dad was with him. "Nuff said!Pin It
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment