Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sickness update

C is doing fine. His breathing has been fine for several days. I can't believe its almost a week since we went to the ER.

A is coughing once in a while. DH is coughing. I'm coughing. Will it ever end? I sound terrible, by the way. Yesterday I tried to read Curious George stories to the boys but I had to stop because my throat hurt too much. :(

I gotta keep drinking water and using lozenges. You know things are bad when I don't want a latte.

Any tips for boosting my immune system? I don't want to be sick again for at least 6 months. Usually I'm pretty healthy.Pin It

2 comments:

As He Leads is Joy said...

I talked to my ND about boosting the immune system. She said zinc, Cod liver oil, and probotic. Can't say it worked because we were all sick last week. Maybe we need to take it for longer.

Randi said...

Hmmm...the best immunne booster is healthy eating. Sugar depletes the immune system every time you eat it. Garlic, Echinacea, Atragalus root can be helpful too.

I hope you all get well soon!

BTW--we do eat sugar here in our house but when a bug is going around I try to cut it out of our diet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails