Monday, April 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I won't necessarily have these on the days that I list but these are the meals I'll make this week.

Monday - Salmon and red onions (BBQ), Wild rice, zucchini fritters
Tuesday - Beef Stroganoff, Green beans
Wednesday - Quinoa Chili (meatless), corn chips, peas
Thursday - Chicken Noodle supper, salad
Friday - Sausage, beans and kalePin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MPM! Nice to see new faces! Your menu for this week sounds wonderful! Y'all enjoy!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Great menu! The Quinoa dish sounds delish - I'd love to try that sometime.

Unknown said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Mondays! Your menu plan sounds just yummy.
I hear that Quinoa is getting very popular.

Laura said...

Hi! Thanks so much for participating in Menu Plan Monday. We are happy to have you join us!

Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails