Pin ItWhich Loved Best? by Joy Allison (1917)
I love you mother, said little Nell
I love you more than tongues can tell.
Then teased and pouted for half the day
Till her mother rejoiced when she went out to play.I love you mother, said little John
Forgetting his work, his cap went on.
Then he was off to the garden swing
Leaving his mother the wood to bringI love you mother, said little Ann
Today I’ll help you all I can
Then stepping softly she took the broom
Swept the floor and tidied the room.I love you mother, again they said
Three little children all going to bed.How do you think that mother guessed which one really loved her best?
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Funny little poem
I found this while surfing around today. Funny. Maybe the theology is bad, but enjoy it anyway. Do I dare teach it to my boys? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment