Thursday, February 08, 2007

BookMooch

I found this great link from I Have to Say. - a blog that I read frequently.

BookMooch is cool. I signed up. You list the books you want to give away. You look for books that others have - that you want. You mail books to people and get points. The only part I won't enjoy is going to the post office with my kids. :) I have a lot of books I'd like to get rid of. Taking them to a used bookstore is just asking for rejection. This week I took 2 bags of kids clothes in great condition to the consignment store and they took 3 items! I'm going to try another store, by the way.

The reason I'm not napping right now is that my youngest son has inherited my loud snoring and I can't sleep in my bed because he's there. My husband thinks it is sweet revenge. He has to listen to me all the time. :)Pin It

2 comments:

nicole said...

There is also a website called paperbackswap.com that is similar to Book Mooch. But, you can print paper with postage already figured out for you, wrap the book, add your stamps and mail it from your house! I use it and love it. It is free, at least for right now. The only cost is the postage, and it is not limited to paperbacks, although those are the most common available.

Rebeca said...

That sounds like a great idea. I have about a zillion books to get rid of- and about a zillion more I'd like to read. If only I could find the time....
Hope you're all feeling better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails