Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring Blooms - Lilacs and Tulips.

Time to share some photos from the garden. My lilac tree is doing so well this year! It is a relief since last year there were hardly any blooms on it and that was sad. I'm amazed at the quality of photo I can achieve using my smartphone. The photo above was taken with my phone!

Here you can see the height of the tree.
The goal was for me to be able to see the blooms from my kitchen window and I now can! I wish you could smell them. Amazing.
The tulips are almost finished for this year. These photos were taken about a week ago.

I love the dark coloured tulips.

Of course, I have pink tulips. :)

Next to bloom will probably be the peonies and the rhododendrons.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails