281. my oldest son agreed to throw away all our remaining sippy cups
282. (almost) blooming amarylisses - I had almost forgotten about them. I bought them before Christmas and they seemed to do nothing at all. I suppose they are just slow growers.
283. my youngest son got past 100 Accelerated Reader points! (Students take quizzes after reading books, harder books get more points.)
284. two day to sleep in! (two days off from school)
285. I lost a Starbucks card that had over 20 dollars loaded on it. Yikes! I was able to contact Starbucks and they transferred the amount to another card. So thankful to have that weight off of my shoulders.
286. lengthening days. My boys were able to play outside (in the light) with neighbour boys at 5 pm on Friday.
287. my oldest son unloaded the dishwasher without being asked.
288. that lost Starbucks card was found! We had test driven a car and it fell below the seat. A kind salesperson found it for us.Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment