I'm so behind in counting my gifts! Time to get counting again.
272. A sunny day and a walk around Greenlake yesterday.
273. My boys who enjoy each others company - most of the time!
274. Playing board games with my family. This is C's thinking face!
Our current favourites are Bubble Talk and Pit.
275. Downton Abbey Season 3 on PBS - a great way to spend winter Sunday evenings, watching with my hubby.
276. Our new dishwasher was installed this week and it is so quiet! We can actually talk in the kitchen now! I got a Kitchen Aid from Conklin Appliance, if you're curious.
277. Our family hasn't had a cold or flu yet this year (or in December).
278. My hubby and I went on a fun date last weekend.
279. Hair colour. :)
280. A pleasant, non-pressuring car salesperson. We have started the process of looking for a "new to us" vehicle. Our first stop was a local dealership since I wanted to test drive a used Honda Odyssey. The woman who helped us was so nice and I was pleasantly surprised how easy the van was to drive and park. No purchase made yet. Still shopping.
Pin It
Monday, January 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment