Monday, May 16, 2011

My great find!

I was going to write a post about my amazing find at the thrift store today but then I decided to write about my ultimate find.... my husband J.

Today is my 13th Anniversary! J and I were married in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on May 16, 1998. I love my husband. He is brilliant, funny, a fantastic father, and a great support to me.

This is him playing with our boys and a friend, taken a few years ago. I'm so glad that God brought our lives together. In fact, our wedding bands have this inscription - Deus Nos Iunxit - which is Latin for "God has joined us together."

I don't have our wedding photos in digital format but here is one to share. Pin It

3 comments:

Colette said...

awwww! So sweet! Love that we have the same anniversary! Glad you guys got a dinner out together! Blessings to you both on your 13th year!!!

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mary E. said...

Beautiful. Congratulations to you and "J"...He, he, he.
He's got a great find in you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails