Well, in a word, planting.
I went to two plant sales a few weeks ago. One was the Alderwood Garden Club's sale and the other was at Lynnwood High School (part of their horticulture program). I love getting plants for 99 cents and $1.99 each!
My youngest son has joined me in the garden. He helped me plant potatoes.

Vegetables planted in my raised bed (made by my father in law)
- sugar snap peas
- carrots
Flower seeds planted:
- sweet peas
- snapdragons
- zinnias
- cosmos
- sunflowers
What's blooming? Its mainly tulips right now.

These tulips (mixed with the white ones) are almost black in colour:


I created my own window box. I found inspiration
here. Mine contains ivy, bacopa, petunia and a white geranium.

Can you guess the theme?
I love my succulent box:

I recommend
succulents for any gardener even a beginner or someone with a "brown thumb." They hardly need any soil and are very easy to grow plus they don't require much maintenance. You can put them in just about any container.
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment