Today marks the 38th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade. Did you know that since 1973, 50 million unborn children have been aborted? That is an entire generation.
Do you know that the "Roe" in the original case who fought for the right to abortion is now an advocate for life? Her name is Norma McCorvey and she started a pro-life ministry called Roe No More.
More of her story can be read here.
In the United States alone, one unborn baby is aborted every 23 seconds. That is hard to believe, but sadly true.
"The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between." - Mother Theresa
Pin It
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I so agree with you on this one!
Blessings,
Linda
Thank you for this post.
Hi-
For some reason I couldn't use your email...
The canvas is 10x10 and retails for $18.49.
I only have one so let me know if you would like it.
Thanks,
Jana
Thanks for sharing your blog with me! What a happy place you have here. I will definitely look forward to checking back in the future. . .
Wow Sheila. I have never heard it put that way...a whole generation. That is very sobering. I think God cries every time another one is lost. Heaven must be full of tears. Thank you for this post!
Hugs~
Post a Comment