Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Flowers

All good things have to come to an end, right? Even my dahlias which have been blooming since August! I'm so grateful for them especially since where I grew up we never had flowers into October. I picked these on Tuesday, October 26th. Here's my last delphinium of the season, as well.I'm linking up with My Romantic Home's Show and Tell Friday.
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky to have flowers this time of year, and such pretty ones at that. I always love pinks and purples, so I bet you'll really appreciate things until next spring. Thanks for sharing your bouquet with us.

Gracefully Vintage said...

Cute little blog, love the flowers, im a big fresh flower fan... I think it is so welcoming to people..
And Thanks for sharing the vintage paper hanging tins-Love that idea..
A new follower from a few states below.
karryann
Ill be back by.

June said...

Hi Sheila,
I love your blog! I have been reading a little here and have been enjoying it all. I think your Fall flowers are lovely, and if you are like me, you are sad to see them end. But thank goodness they will be back next year.
Oh I would have loved to go to Ruffles and Rust. I did go to Farm Chicks this Spring, and it was amazing! I want to go again in the Spring. I hope I can.
Thank you so much for stopping by with your sweet words. It is wonderful to meet you!
June

Amber Strehle said...

WOW! You had dahlia's forever! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails