Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Trick or Treaters

My oldest son (on the left) was a "road trip." He had matchbox cars stuck all over him. I found the idea on the Family Fun website. It claims to be a last minute costume but it wasn't. I was sewing on velcro right up until last night. My youngest was an astronaut. We went trick or treating with friends in a nearby neighbourhood.

Here's my costume
In case it isn't clear, I'm supposed to be Heidi from Switzerland. :) I put it together using Value Village (for the black top and skirt), an antique store (for the apron) and WalMart (for the wig.) Very frugal!

I guess all that outdoor activity was too much for my little astronaut. He's home sick today. :(Pin It

2 comments:

Colette said...

Cool braids! I love the road trip idea too! =)

Anonymous said...

Same here Sheila - it has to have something to do with rain when we live here right? LOL
Your little guys are absolutely adorable! Love your costume with the braids too. Very festive!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my place - I love the company!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails