Sunday, August 29, 2010

The White Stuff

It was a good weekend for spotting the white stuff. No, not snow! (shudder). White furniture.

I found this shelf ($32)
in one of the booths at Antique Station at Victoria Village in Snohomish. It now stands by my front door and I plan to change out the flowers/plants seasonally. I think at Christmas time I'll put in little Christmas topiaries or just lots of pine branches. I love having a place for my garden gloves, trowel, and sheers.

This beautiful table (for $25) was sold to me by Dawn of "greatfindz." The funny thing is, I saw this same table back a few weeks ago at a private sale but I didn't have enough cash with me to buy it from Dawn that night. Today she was at the Sandpoint Antique and Design Market and lo, and behold, there it was! It was meant to be mine, don't you think? :)

I also found this gorgeous vintage tablecloth in perfect condition at the Sandpoint market. It was $15.

These treasures sure make up for *last* Saturday when I didn't find a single thing at the BIG Goodwill store. How frustrating that was!

I'm linking up with Today's Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality.Pin It

3 comments:

Dawn Oscar said...

Hi Shiela, thanks for stopping by my booth at Sandpoint and buying the sweet little white table ... i am glad it has a happy home. FYI second saturdays is another great little market that a bunch of us sell at ... it is sept 11, in the side room of the same building ... i hope you can stop by, it's alot of fun. You will find a link on my website.

Jerralea said...

Great items - I love the plant shelf!

Love the tablecloth, too ...

Sharyn said...

Lovely whites, that table is very nice. Sorry to hear about your friend. My step-fil was diagnosed with lung cancer about 6 weeks ago. It is a difficult time. So nice you know you will see her again one day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails