A while back I participated in a church rummage sale. Unfortunately I didn't sell much of my own stuff. I was selling baby gear and the crowd was older. I did found some fun things to take home with me like this green table for $3.
Last Saturday I stopped in at Maltby Antiques and I found this painter's box (which I'll fill with plants after sanding off the paint) for $5.
I found this fun sign for $2 at a garage sale. I'll put it in the boys' bathroom.
I've been looking for just the right coffee table for months and months. I found this super cute one almost by accident. I went to a favourite antique store (hoping to find a table) and in the parking lot there happened to be a rummage sale going on (not affiliated with the store). I spied this table, checked the price, and said "I'll take the table!" How much was it? $39. Pretty good, eh?
I don't have to paint this beauty either!
This made my heart go pitter patter.
I'm linking up with Today's Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality.
7 comments:
Finally leaving a comment for you!! Great finds!! We need to hook up!! I'd love to go "junk" shopping with you! You are getting to be quite the expert. (That is when I'm finally back in town from all my summer vacation trips! I have to go find summer sun somewhere else.)
i am in love with all your finds!!! The sign and the little planter box is too cute!! Lovin the mirror too!
treasures said...
Hi. Thanks for visiting. Love your coffee table!!!
~ Julie
You made some great finds. I am really loving the coffee table. ~~Sherry~~
Great finds Sheila!! Love the mirrors!!
WoW! You got some great finds! Glad I found your blog too. I saw your comment at Catherines and you said you were close by. Now I can look at all the great stuff you find up north and drool! ;-) I'm farther south but like reading WA blogs and have been up to meet Catherine and we did a plant/seed exchange.
Wow! I love it all! I am with you on trying to find things that require no work. I am staring at the pile of junk in the corner of my living room that needs to be fixed and/or painted.
Post a Comment