Monday, January 26, 2009

Our family's first pet!

Say hello to the new member of the family! He doesn't have a name yet. We're working on it and we are open to suggestions. He is a baby guinea pig and (on advice from the pet store) is still in his bonding/adjusting time so we don't take him out of his cage much. I think he is still afraid of the boys and their noise. :)
Here is A reading him a book that features mice. I've put a bunch of books featuring guinea pigs on hold at the library.

I haven't had a pet since I was 10 so this is quite momentous for me, too!Pin It

3 comments:

Colette said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait to hear what you name him. I'm not very creative on names???

MsTurnerMathTeacher said...

How about the name Ginny (hard G sound). :)

Mamas said...

So cute! I had one when I was a teenager. It almost doesn't look real!

Related Posts with Thumbnails