Lazy blogger? Yes. :)
Fantastic healthy banana muffins. You could even replace a bit of the whole wheat flour for regular, if you like. I ground up the pecans myself (well, hubby did).
Some fun winter lesson plans (for kindergarten). Scroll down to find the snowman name graph that we did. I think it works better with children who have shorter names. ;)
Snowflake patterns - super easy. Just play with the size when you do print preview, if you want to make it bigger and not waste half a sheet of paper.
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5
More paper snowflake patterns - a bit tricky.
20 Ways to entertain your kids in the winter. I don't believe in "entertaining" my children but this was a good list.
Feeling burned out from homeschooling? I admit that I'm feeling a bit that way, but I just started! :) I enjoyed this encouraging article.Pin It
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for these links -- I liked the Kindergarten Lesson Plans and Heart of the Matter websites so much I added their feeds to what I read weekly.
And I'm glad I'm not the only one going through "burnout." :)
Post a Comment