Today at A's preschool they sang and recited some songs and a poem for the moms.
Oh, I wish I had a little red box to put my Mommy in,
I'd take her out and (kissing sound) and put her right back again.
Oh, I wish I had a little red box to put my Daddy in,
I'd take him out and (kissing sound) and put him right back again, etc.
Mommy, Mommy, here are my gifts
a special hug and a great big kiss.
You always love me even when I'm bad.
You always love me and never leave me sad.
Plus the "I'm Bringing Home My Baby Bubble Bee" song.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get the video camera to work. :( I did take some photos but there are other kids in the photos and I don't want to post those.
We made hand print cards for Grandma with paper clay, an idea I found here. The clay I used was from Daiso - the $1.50 Japanese store.Pin It
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww the songs sound melt-your-heart sweet!
Hope you have a great Mother's Day! Your a great Mom! Blessings!!
:)
Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
I was at Walmart today and forgot to pick up your photo. :(
It is a very nice article. Every person accept it. I think you have a great Mother's Day! It is nice.
This songs and poems is very good.
You are a great person.
===================================
nancy
Preschool Mega Book Pack
Post a Comment