Saturday, May 10, 2008

Getting dirt under my fingers again.

We've had an unusually cold "spring" this year. Today was the first Saturday we've had that wasn't rainy or cold or snowy, seriously. Well, there was one Saturday where the temperature got up to 80 or so but who wants to spend a day like that in the garden?

Today I did a lot of weeding, working the soil and planted sweet peas and stock. The directions for planting stock seeds said to NOT cover them with soil. Hmmmm. I hope the birds don't eat them.Pin It

2 comments:

Gerbil said...

It's been sort of chilly here, too. I have yet to get out and do ANY gardening at all and I really need to. I hope you post pics when the flowerbed is done?

Melissa said...

Doesn't it feel good?

BTW email me at timmelhow@yahoo.com with your address and I will send you your photo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails