Monday, April 28, 2008

Bad blood

Yep, I have bad blood. I had my cholesterol checked and it is way too high. Sigh. I'm too young! :)

My doctor is sending me to a dietitian to see what we can do with diet changes. Goodbye scrambled eggs, hello oatmeal.

I asked my husband to get his checked since I want to share in the misery. His diet is worse than mine, anyway. Of course there is the chance that his cholesterol is just fine.Pin It

3 comments:

Colette said...

Bummer! Sorry about that! Trader Joes has great oatmeal - in my opinion. It only take 5 minutes to make. =) Hope you have a good week!

Melissa said...

I agree it is a bummer.

Kim Thomas said...

Diet can get it back under control! Don't ban eggs entirely, designate a cheat day and it will be easier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails