I decided to make a list of books, mainly so I can remember, but also so you can get to know me a bit better.
What I have read in the last 2 years.
This is an eclectic list. The majority of this list were reads for my book club and the rest are just ones I decided to read. B = Book Club
The Way We Live Now by Anthony Trollope
B - The Brothers Karamazov (well, I didn't finish it completely)
B - Expecting Adam
The Devil Wears Prada
B - The Bean Trees
B - A Severe Mercy
B - Old Men at Midnight This is my least favourite on the list. I don't recommend it.
B - Enders Game
The #1 Ladies Detective Agency
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
Stepping Heavenward
Beyond Gates of Splendour
What I would like to read (a short and manageable list, of course there are many more):
Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
Middlemarch by George Elliot
No Name by Wilkie Collins
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins (a page-turner mystery)
What I'm currently reading:
At Home in Mitford
Next 2 books for bookclub:
Jayber Crow by Wendall Berry
Bold SpiritPin It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE the Mitford series! I hope you are enjoying it!
Kelli
I read an earlier post. I too had to toss bad cookies due to rancid Crisco! I don't really like to bake so it makes me cranky to have it go badly!
I hated Cranford, but maybe you will like it.
I just read your comment on Rocks in My Dryer about a 3 1/2 year old still in diapers and wanted to say I have been there and am still there.
My girls were 4 1/2 and 3 1/2 before deciding to use the potty and my son is currently 3 1/2 and not even thinking about using the potty.
So, we are in it together!
I enjoy reading your list. I guess reading your list is not the same as reading the books.
I like your list. Some I have read and some I have never heard of. Which books did you like the best? I would be interested to know.
Post a Comment