Went to a small party at Colette's house. Other families with kids there. A didn't like the rambunctious kids. C caused a bit of a stir when he unrolled the toilet paper onto the floor. I did get to talk to another adult for a while which was an accomplishment.
On our way out to the car the moon was shining brightly and we got C to say Night Night Moon. He kept saying it in the car and zonked out.
We got home about 9:45 pm and DH was able to take his coat off and transfer him into his bed without waking him.
DH and I watched lame TV. DH fell asleep before midnight. I woke him up to kiss at midnight.
We read the kids' calendars from last year this morning. (I write down their milestones or the things that make us laugh). Fun to remember all the things they did/said.Pin It
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment