Saturday, August 27, 2022

Summer Highlights 2022

It has been an unusual summer. The weather didn't warm up until about July 4th. I think I was wearing sweatshirts even around that time. Another unusual thing about this summer is jaw surgery for my oldest son. We weren't sure what the date would be and what the recovery time would be so we didn't make vacation plans. 

I thought it would be good to focus on the fun things that I've done or seen this summer in order to be grateful and remember.


Strawberry picking with A


Beach afternoon with ladies from church


Shakespeare in the Park


Low Tide



Lake day with my friend Mary 


Blue Angels. My photos this year didn't turn out but I do love to see and hear them.


A beautiful evening spent in Kirkland with my hubby



The raspberries in my yard finally produced this year. I was able to get a few cups a day at their peak.



Sailing Day



Fourth of July BBQ with friends


C going on many outdoor adventures despite his back brace. This is him at the top of Mount Si.



A had a part time job in his field at a local Christian college. 


I finished a throw quilt and a baby quilt.






Blueberry picking with A.


J and I had a brief getaway to the Olympic Peninsula



Vertical World with the family.


Attending three nights of worship outside. One was at a large church (in the parking lot) and the other two were student led in a backyard. These photos are from the most recent night of worship.


That's C in the middle of the photo, facing.



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails