| Vintage glass garden art |
You can read about other years here:
2016
2014
The theme this year was A Taste of Spring. As you enter the show there is a floral arranging competition. This one was my favourite:
There were twenty one display gardens. I love whimsy like this croquet game using tea cups.
This wall/hedge made of succulents was amazing.
Wooden spoons were used as plant markers here:
Lots of fun garden art in this display garden which was titled "Bugs Abode."
Old springs are mixed in within the plants.
Trumpet plant? I'm not sure what is called but I like it.
This display garden was fun. Its title is "Be Prepared to Camp" - Old Scouts Don't Stop, they Glamp.
Check out these old crock pots used to grow herbs.
Egg shells with succulents:
There was a cake display as well. This one was truly amazing since everything is edible.
There are so many things to look at and maybe buy. :) I took this photo for my friends Mary and Elizabeth who like mushrooms.
Here is what I brought home with me:
- Limelight Sedum
- a pruner designed for women
- "Dig It" tool that Cisco recommends
- an old muffin tin that I will put succulents into
- sweet pea seeds
- a dahlia tuber.
I also found a vintage Boy Scout plaque that I plan to put in my son's room.
If you'd like to see professional photos of the show - go here.
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment