Tuesday, July 08, 2014

An afternoon on the Jetty

Going to Jetty Island has become a summer tradition for us. Shallow and warm water, tons of space, beautiful view, what else can I say? It is a super quick free ferry ride across from the Everett boat launch to the island.
The highlight for the boys was finding a mud lagoon. They were "all in."
mud buddies
They also dug some big holes and promptly put their heads in.
There were lots of wind surfers (which were fun to watch) but I didn't photograph them. Some kites, too.
If you haven't been to Jetty Island, I highly recommend it. If you put together a group of 8 people, you can phone and make a ferry reservation. If you have your own boat, even just a canoe, you can travel over any time you like!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails